Ingredients for the base:
Puff pastry — 500 g
Bread crumbs (breadcrumbs) — 2 tbsp
Egg for greasing — 1 PC.
For the filling:
Ground beef — 1/2 kg
Large onion (finely diced) — 1 PC.
Vegetable oil for frying
Pine nuts (optional) — 50 g
Baked eggplant — 500 g
Salt, pepper, spices to taste
Refractory shape with a diameter of 26-28
1. Duhovke bake eggplant until soft, put in the bag and allow to cool.
2. Remove skin and finely chop or mash with a fork.
3. In a pan heat vegetable oil and fry the onion until Golden brown.
4. Add the beef and fry all of the liquid has evaporated and the mince lightly fry, add the pine nuts. Add spices, salt, pepper to taste, stir. Add eggplant, stir.
5. The oven heated to 180 degrees.
6. Form grease with butter and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. From the dough cut out one circle with a diameter of 30-32 and put in shape so that the edges hanging down.
7. Spread the filling and the top cover circle with the diameter of our form. Wrap remaining outside the dough inside and grease with the egg. Make the knife a small incision on the test.
8. Bake for 45 minutes until tender.
9. Can be stored for 4 days in the refrigerator. Before serving, reheat in the oven.