Dry yeast or 2.5 tsp.
Sea salt — 1/8 tsp
Sugar — 2 tsp
Warm water — 1 Cup
Wheat flour — 1 Cup
Rye flour — 2 cups
Butter (softened) — 2 tbsp
Soda — 40 g
Sugar — 1.5 tbsp
Egg — 1 PC.
Water — 1 tsp.
Salt — 1 tbsp
1. Yeast, sea salt and sugar dissolve in warm water until sugar dissolves. Leave the mixture for 5-10 minutes to let the yeast started to wander.
2. Hands in flour RUB in the butter until coarse crumbs. Pour in the yeast. Knead the dough and hand knead it on a cutting Board. Take a large bowl and walls thoroughly lubricate the oil.
3. Spread the batter, close with cling film and leave in a warm place to rise for 45-60 minutes. Roll out the dough on a cutting Board and then cut it into 12 equal parts. Each piece will turn into a «sausage».
4. Then twist of them pretzels, following the instructions in the pictures, and place them on a greased baking sheet.
5. The pan cover with cling film and leave for 20 minutes.
6. Bring to boil a large pot with water, add soda, 1,5 tablespoon of sugar. Prepare the pretzels in several stages 3-4 at a time, frying on each side for 1-2 minutes. Dry on the grid and return to the oiled baking sheet.
7. Whisk the egg with a tablespoon of water, brush them with the boiled pretzels and sprinkle coarse salt. Bake for 15 minutes in a preheated to 245 degrees. Keep in the oven until Golden brown.