— 0.5 kg of potatoes, it is best to take the crisp varieties
— 180 g flour
— 250 g fillet of trout
— 3 tbsp cheese (for example cheese)
— salt pepper
— Olive oil (pre insist on garlic and rosemary)
1. Boil the potatoes, then mash, add the chopped dill and cheese, salt, pepper.
2. All mix well and gradually introduce the flour and knead the dough elastic.
3. Next, roll out the rectangles 5 to 10 cm, thickness 0.5 cm. Along the middle of the rectangle spread stripes trout and wraps them into the dough.
4. Then the «sausages» are cut perpendicular to the cubes.
5. Cletsky cook in boiling salted water, remove with a slotted spoon after surfacing not more than a few minutes and pour scented oil.