Potato baskets with scrambled eggs
Potatoes (average) — 6-8 PCs.
Salt and pepper to taste
Chicken eggs — 24 pieces
1. First you need to bake the potatoes. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees and bake the potatoes 45-60 minutes.
2. Then remove the peel and grate the potatoes on a grater. Put, heat the oven to 220 degrees.
3. Sprinkle vegetable oil (or grease with butter) the muffin (they are ideal for baskets!), and place them in 3-4 tablespoons of grated potatoes.
4. Push the potatoes to the edges of the pan to form a basket. Sprinkle with salt and pepper…
5. And send in the oven for 15-20 minutes. Watch carefully so that the pastry does not burn! Once they are Golden brown, remove from oven and let cool.
6. In each basket beat the egg, salt and pepper. Cook in the oven for about 15 minutes.
7. Remove the tarts from the shapes with a knife and serve.