Pork chop — 5 pieces
Onion — 1 PC.
Carrot — 1 PC.
Bell pepper — 1 PC.
Parsley -1 bunch
Dried Oriental spices, salt, pepper
Vegetable oil — for frying
1. Carrot grate, onion and bell pepper finely chop.
2. In vegetable oil fry the onion and carrot, add pepper, salt, spices, slightly saute everything together, add the finely chopped parsley.
3. Wash the meat, dry it. Each piece of pork with salt and pepper and beat.
4. For meat to put on top of the filling and twist the roll.
5. Form for baking grease with vegetable oil, put the pork rolls. If there is stuffing, it also can be added. Cover the baking dish with foil and place in preheated to 200 degrees oven for 30 minutes. Then remove foil and bake the rolls of pork for another 15-20 minutes. The filling you can use any of your choice. Rolls out very tasty and juicy.