Pork rolls with cheese and garlic
Pork fillet — 1.5 kg
Garlic — 3-4 cloves
Mayonnaise — 1 tbsp
Dijon mustard — 1 tbsp
Cheese — 100 g
Vegetable oil — for frying
Salt — to taste
Pepper — to taste
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Cut the meat thickness of about 1.5 cm.
3. Tenderize the slices on both sides.
4. Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, squeeze the garlic. Mix well.
5. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
6. A thin layer of grease the resulting meat sauce.
7. Place a slice of cheese.
8. Wrap the meat up roll and fasten with a toothpick.
9. In vegetable oil on high heat fry the rolls on each side for about 1 minute until Golden brown. The rolls had a good brown, not move them in the pan until such time as you will not need to flip.
10. Put the rolls in the pan. Pour a little boiling water (literally 1 cm). Simmer over low heat under the lid closed for about 20 minutes. Ideally suited for this purpose cast-iron cauldron.