for the dough:
Milk — 100 ml
Dry yeast 3.5 g
The chicken egg — 1 PC.
Sugar — 2 tbsp
Salt — 1 tsp
Melted butter — 70 g
Flour — 370 g
for the filling:
Fresh salmon fillet (salmon, trout) — 600 g
Mozzarella — 200 g
Red bell pepper — 1 PC.
Tomato — 1 PC.
Herbs to taste
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste
Egg for greasing the pie — 1 piece
1. The milk is heated to 30 degrees.
2. Add the yeast, 1 tbsp sugar and let stand to form a foam. Add the remaining sugar, salt, butter, egg, flour and knead the dough. I knead the dough in a food processor. Put in a warm place (I have a microwave) to go somewhere in the 1.5–2 hours.
3. After 2 hours I got the dough has increased in volume by 3 times. For the filling — cut the tomatoes into slices, pepper rings or half rings, mozzarella slices.
4. Trout peel and bones. Cut into strips of a thickness of 2.5 cm.
5. Great pan should cover with baking paper. I used a silicone Mat.
6. Generated pie: roll out a circle with a thickness of 0.6 cm to Retreat from the edge of 3.5 cm and a circle to shoot sliced strips of trout. Season with salt and pepper. Cover dough from the edge to the inside and have a good close up. Turns out the roller. To cushion cut slices about 4 cm wide and turn each piece of fish upriver.
7. The remaining cut the fish into pieces and place in the center of the cake.
8. On top lay the tomatoes, bell pepper.
9. Season with salt and pepper, spread the mozzarella. You can sprinkle dried herbs (I didn’t use).
10. Leave the cake for proofing for 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Put the risen cake for 20-25 minutes. Then remove, brush with beaten egg. Bake for another 10 minutes.