Pear (ripe) — 3 PCs.
Bitter chocolate — 100 g
Butter — 60 g
Sugar — 130 g
Chicken eggs — 2 PCs.
Almond flour — 60 g
Lemon juice — 1 tbsp
Baking powder — 10 g
Brandy 2 tsp.
1. Ripe sweet pears peel, remove the core.
2. Cook pears 7-10 minutes on low heat, adding water 50 g of sugar and lemon juice.
3. Bitter chocolate melt in a water bath together with butter.
4. Beat 2 whites with a pinch of salt, gradually adding about 50 grams of sugar. Beat until thick texture of the protein mass.
5. In a separate bowl whisk 2 egg yolks and 30g sugar. Add sugar to taste. I don’t like sugary-sweet pastries, so a count of sugar for me was enough. Add chocolate mixture, 2 teaspoons brandy (optional) and almond flour mixed with baking powder. If you don’t have almond flour, you can grind in a coffee grinder dried in the oven almonds. Mix well and carefully enter the proteins. Stir with a method of folding, as if writing with a spoon eight.
6. Form grease with butter. Fill them up to half of the chocolate-almond mixture.
7. In the center of each shape to put pears.
8. Bake at 170-180 degrees for about 25 minutes. Important! Forms need to put in pre-heated oven.
9. The consistency and taste of this pear-chocolate-almond dessert reminiscent of a chocolate fondant.