Pasta fetuccini — 400 g
Shrimp — 300 g
Salmon fillet — 2 pieces
Yellow tomatoes — 6 pieces
Red capsicum — 1 no.
The fish broth — 2 cups
White wine — 1/2 Cup
Parsley — 1 bunch
Dried tarragon — 1 tsp
Paprika — 2 tsp
Red pepper — 2 tsp.
Garlic — 4 cloves (squeeze)
Leeks — 2 PCs. (finely chop)
Butter — 50 g
1. Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the packaging.
2. In a pan heat olive oil and sauté salmon fillet, cut into pieces.
3. In the same pan put the butter and saute the onion and garlic until tender.
4. Put the chopped tomatoes and cook for a minute.
5. Add the broth, tarragon, paprika, red pepper, white wine and salt. Bring to a boil.
6. Put the red peppers and shrimp and cook for about a minute.
7. Put into the pan the pasta and mix thoroughly.
8. Add the cooked salmon, turn off the heat and sprinkle of freshly ground black pepper.