Milk — 250 ml
Cream 25 % — 250 ml
Powdered sugar vanilla 4 tbsp
Milk chocolate — 60 g
Gelatin — 1 packet (10 g)
Fruit, biscuits, chocolate for decoration
1. Boil the cream with milk and boil them for 3 minutes.
2. Add the powdered sugar, stir and turn off the gas. The chocolate dissolve in a water bath so that it became liquid.
3. To combine chocolate with butter mixture, mix thoroughly until smooth.
4. In a separate bowl, mix 50 ml butter-chocolate mixture with the contents of the sachet of gelatine.
5. To give gelatin to swell and pour in the chocolate cream.
6. Stir, allow to podstate, pour into molds and refrigerate until firm.
7. Decorate to taste.