Pancake pie with cottage cheese filling
Ready thin pancakes — 10-12 pieces
Cottage cheese — 500 g
Sugar — 1-2 tbsp
Egg — 1 PC.
Vanilla sugar — 1 sachet
Dried apricots or raisins
Eggs — 2 PCs.
Sugar — 2-3 tbsp
Sour cream — 3 tbsp
1. Bake thin pancakes on your favorite recipe.
2. To prepare the filling. For this curd grind with egg, sugar, vanilla sugar, add chopped dried apricots, mix well.
3. Spread the filling on the pancake, roll it roll.
4. Form for baking grease with butter. Pancakes to put in the form of a spiral.
5. Prepare the sauce for pancake pie. For this lightly beat eggs with sugar, add sour cream, stir until smooth.
6. The whole pancake cake evenly to cover the filling, put the form with the pie in a preheated 190 degree oven for 30-35 minutes.