3/4 Cup flour (Cup=250ml),
1/2 Cup of beer,
1 large egg,
vegetable oil for frying.
One of the most simple and popular snacks. It can be served as a snack to beer, as well as in combination with meat dishes, cheese and different sauces. To prepare it a few minutes, and all products are always available. Beer-batter crispy and flavorful.
1. Make the batter: whisk, beat the flour, egg and beer. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Peel the onion, cut it in rings.
3. In a deep frying pan heat the oil. Oil pour about 1 cm in depth. Dip rings into batter.
4. Gently lay into the hot oil, fry both sides until Golden brown.
5. Ready-made rings put on paper towel to absorb all excess fat. Here you can sprinkle rings favorite spices, or salt, then make the batter less the salt.
6. All! Incredibly quick and easy! And the result is a delicious, fragrant and crunchy ringlets.
7. Very tasty serve these rings with a variety of sauces, for example, I love them with sweet and sour sauce.