Melted butter — 140 g
Flour — 100 g
Baking powder — 0.5 tsp.
Sugar (brown took,next time I will cut, it was too sweet) — 160 g
Cereal — 175 g
Egg — 1, beaten with a fork
Dried cranberries — 100g
Melted chocolate — 50 g
1. Preheat the oven to 180C, covered baking dish (square 22cm) with baking paper.
2. Mix the flour, baking powder, cereal, sugar.
3. Add the egg, oil and cranberries, mix well.
4. Compacted in a baking dish, bake for about 25 minutes.
5. Leave in the tin for 10 minutes, then remove, cut into pieces, pour over melted chocolate.