Chicken breast — 1-2 PCs.
Carrot — 1 PC.
Onions — 2 PCs.
Chicken eggs — 1 PC.
Flour — 100 g
Garlic — 2 cloves
Spinach -1 bunch
Bay leaf — 2-3 PCs.
Salt — to taste
Black pepper —to taste
1. To cook homemade noodles. Pour on the working surface of the flour, make in it a funnel. Break the egg, pour half a tablespoon of vegetable oil, add a pinch of salt.
2. Knead the dough, constantly pouring a little flour. Let the dough rest for 20-30 minutes and knead again, adding flour.
3. A tight ready to roll out the dough into a thin layer. Liberally sprinkle the dough with flour, folded in two layers and continue to roll out. Then folded four times. This method is easier to roll out thick and stiff dough.
4. To achieve the desired thickness and roll a thin layer of dough in a tube.
5. Slice the dough at an angle of 45 degrees in a thin short noodles. Every time turn the twisted dough so that it doesn’t happen long noodles.
6. Sliced noodles left to dry in the open air. Fully dried noodles can be stored as regular pasta, in a dry place.
7. Chicken breast dipped in a pot of water and put to boil.
8. Onions and carrots cut into small strips, put in pan with oil. Stirring constantly, fry size until the brown color.
9. Spinach remove the stem, leaves coarsely chopped.
10. Once the broth boils, immediately remove the foam formed. Cook for 20-30 minutes. Add fried onions and carrots, Bay leaf. Boil for 4-5 minutes. Ready to take out chicken meat and cut into pieces.
11. In soup add noodles. Boil for 1 minute.
12. Toss the spinach, bring to a boil. You can optionally add to the soup a little minced garlic.
Ready! Pour soup on plates, arrange chicken slices and serve.