Round rice — 250 g
Mushrooms (dried) — 200 g
Onions — 1 PC.
Garlic — to taste
Milk — 250 ml
Parmesan cheese — optional
Salt — to taste
Pepper — to taste
Butter — for frying
1. Prepare the ingredients.
2. Drain the mushrooms, squeeze and rinse. Slice finely. The water in which the mushrooms were soaked, leave.
3. Onion and garlic chop.
4. Parmesan RUB on a grater.
5. In a deep pan melt the butter. On low heat sauté onions and garlic until translucent.
6. Add the mushrooms. Sauté for about 5 minutes.
7. Add 100 ml of milk, bring to the boil and stew for 10 minutes under the lid.
8. Pour into the pan the rice and add boiling water. Add spices.
9. Bring to the boil, put on low heat and, stirring constantly and adding water (it will evaporate), bring the rice until ready.
10. Add the Parmesan and stir quickly. Cover and let sit on heat for just a couple of minutes.