New year salad – cocktail
— Potatoes — 2 pcs.
— Carrots — 2 pcs.
— Eggs — 4 pcs.
— Cheese durum — 75g.
— Chives — a few sprigs
— Cod liver oil — 1 jar
— Salt — to taste
— Mayonnaise — to taste
— Dill — for decoration
1. Boil the potatoes and carrots in their skins.
Cool, peel and grate.
2. Cod liver mash with a fork.
Grate the cheese, green onions finely chopped.
3. Boil eggs, cool and clean.
Split into yolks and whites separately grate.
4. At the bottom of the glass put a layer of cod.
Then a layer of potatoes, season with salt and spread with mayonnaise.
Sprinkle with chopped onion, cheese and egg white, spread with mayonnaise.
5. On the cheese layer put grated carrot, salt and spread with mayonnaise. Sprinkle with grated egg yolk and decorate with a sprig of dill.
6. Repeat with remaining ingredients.