Mushrooms — 400 g
Green asparagus — 300 g
Egg — 3 PCs.
For the filling:
Olive oil — 4 tbsp
Balsamic vinegar — 2 tsp
Lemon juice — 1 tsp
1. Boil the water, add some salt, toss the asparagus, cook for 3 minutes.
2. Remove the asparagus, put in a bowl with ice. Chilled asparagus cut diagonally.
3. Chop the mushrooms slices, season with salt, fry in oil, allow to cool completely.
4. Place on a dish of fried mushrooms, top to distribute the asparagus, sprinkle with chopped fresh herbs.
5. Cut the boiled eggs into quarters and arrange on the salad.
6. Prepare the filling. Mix olive oil with vinegar and fresh lemon juice shake.
7. Pour the resulting mushroom salad dressing, serve immediately to the table.