Dry red wine 1.5 l (2 bottles)
Oranges — 3 PCs
Lemon — 1 PC.
Sugar 5-6ct.l (120-150g)
Cinnamon — 2 sticks (4-5cm)
Ginger — a piece of 5 cm
1. One of the oranges be left whole, and two cut into 4 parts (I wanted to shred)). Lemon cut into 4 parts.
2. Piece of ginger peel and cut in half. In the peel of a whole orange, stick cloves, spread them evenly over the entire surface of the orange.
3. In a saucepan put the whole orange with cloves, slices of oranges, lemon, ginger, raisins, cinnamon (no sticks, because was ground). Pour in the wine.
4. Put a pan on medium heat. Add sugar. Mix well. Heat, stirring, to a temperature of 70-80 degrees (i.e. not to allow to boil).
5. Boil wine you can not! As soon as vapor from the surface will disappear light foam, remove the mulled wine with fire.
6. Cover and leave the mulled wine on for 20-30 minutes. 7. Then pour the mulled wine into mugs or glasses with a handle made of heat resistant glass.
8. More tasty I have not tried. It put on feet even those who are sick