Layered yeast dough 750 g
Minced meat (beef+pork) — 500 g
Tomatoes in own. juice — 600 g
Mozzarella for pizza 250g
White onion — 1 PC.
Garlic — 4 cloves
Italian herbs mix, salt, ground pepper to taste
1. Peel the garlic cloves and white onions. Onions finely shinkuem, garlic razdelyaet.
2. Fry all in a pan with olive oil until Golden brown.
3. Add the minced meat, fry over high heat, breaking up clumps with a fork until all the meat will not change color.
4. Add Italian herbs, salt, pepper, tomatoes with juice, bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes. The sauce should thicken. Remove the pan from heat and let cool. Preheat the oven to 220 C.
5. Grate the mozzarella on a coarse grater. Cover a baking sheet with baking paper, grease with oil. Roll out the dough into a thin layer. Grease it across the surface of the meat sauce, sprinkle with mozzarella and gently roll the sheet roll. Fixed the seam and place the loaf seam side down.
6. Cut roll thin sharp knife, slice thickness 2 see Put the slices with the flat side on a baking sheet at a distance from each other.
7. Bake mini pizzas in the preheated oven until Golden brown and the readiness of the dough, about 10 minutes. Before serving, sprinkle each pizza with olive oil and decorate with Basil leaves. Served hot!