Eggs, room temperature — 2 PCs.
Sugar — 120 g
Vanilla stick — 1/2
Kefir — 105 g
Potato starch 20 g
Butter, softened — 115 g
Flour — 240 g
Baking powder — 5 g
Sweet pea — 2 PCs.
Dark chocolate — 70 g
Dark chocolate 90 g
Heavy cream — 80 g
Vanilla extract — 1 tsp
1. Whisk eggs with sugar and vanilla seeds.
2. Add softened butter and beat. Pour in the buttermilk, whisk. The texture is not very presentable.
3. Chocolate chop with a knife rather coarsely, pears peel and cut into cubes.
4. Add the pears and chocolate in the dough. Then add flour mixed with baking powder and starch.
5. Put the batter into the pan and bake for 30-40 minutes at 180 ° C. If the top is burning, cover with foil and bake further. You can bake in small tins, but then reduce the cooking time.
6. Cool. Make the ganache by combining melted chocolate, hot cream, and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth. Let cool and pour over the cake. Decorate as desired.