Mediterranean fish envelopes
Red pepper — 1 PC.
Onion — 1 PC.
Garlic — 2 cloves
Sun dried tomatoes — 6 pieces
Olive oil — 6 tbsp
Fresh oregano leaves — 1 tbsp
Tomatoes — 2 PCs.
Freshly ground black pepper
Bay leaf — 4 pieces
Thin white fish fillet — 4 PCs.
1. Chop onions, peppers and sun-dried tomatoes in small cubes. Garlic and oregano leaves finely chopped. Heat the olive oil in a pan and saute the onion until translucent, add sun-dried tomatoes, oregano and garlic and cook 5 minutes until soft.
2. Fresh tomatoes pour over boiling water, remove the skin, remove the seeds and cut into small cubes. Add the chopped tomatoes to the pan, season with salt and pepper and cook for another 5 minutes.
3. Cut 4 rectangles of parchment paper. Pour each of olive oil, put the fillets, season with salt pepper and put on top a large spoonful of the vegetable mixture and one Bay leaf. Using the paper to roll the fish in the roll and the edge of the paper tightly to sumipntg.
4. Bake in the oven for 20 minutes at a temperature of 200 C. Gently open the bags and place the fish on warm plates.
5. Pour formed in packs of juice, it turns out very tasty and rich. Serve immediately with remaining vegetables. This fish is well suited young boiled potatoes with butter and dill.