Puff pastry — 250 g
Flesh of pork or beef ready — 300-400 g
Onions — 2-3 pcs.
Lambert cheese (or other cheese) — 300 g
Mushrooms — 400 g
Chicken Eggs — 4-5 pieces.
1. From the pulp of pork minced meat and season with salt making.
2. Mushrooms, cut into pieces, fry with onions. Lightly season with salt.
3. Eggs for filling boil boiled for 5-7 minutes.
4. Take a piece of puff pastry. I was in the package 2 layer, each of 250 g One is enough.
5. Roll out the dough. Do not make it too thin, otherwise it will be difficult to turn off in the roll.
6. The dough and sprinkle with grated cheese.
7. Spread the minced meat.
8. We spread roasted mushrooms.
9. Top decompose pieces of boiled eggs and a little of their prisalivaem.
10. We turn off the roll and turn it seam side down, to not spun.
11. Grease roll top with egg yolk.
12. We send it in the oven, preheated to 180 ° C, for 50 minutes, until golden brown.