pork — 1 kg (if you do not like pork, you can take 2 chicken Breasts)
tomatoes — 2-3 pieces
onions — 3 PCs.
potatoes — 3-4 PCs.
garlic — 4-5 tooth.
cheese — 200-250 gr.
1. Wash the meat, dry it, cut into slices (each slice to taste with salt and pepper). 2. Potatoes to grate on a coarse grater.
3. Onions cut into rings.
4. Cut tomatoes into half rings and roll them in mayonnaise .
5. Grate the cheese on a coarse grater.
6. Garlic to suppress chesnokodavilke.
7. Greens chopped.
The sequence of calculations on a baking sheet:
1. Grease the baking pan with butter.
2. Lay out the slices of meat, onion, grated potatoes, tomatoes (grease with mayonnaise).
3. Put in the oven for 40-50 minutes at a temperature of 200-220 degrees.
4. 5-10 minutes before end of cooking grease depressed garlic, sprinkle with grated cheese and chopped herbs. Put back in the oven and within minutes, Your dish is ready.