— 500 g of meat
— 2 eggs
— 3 tbsp. Spoon cream
— 200 g cream (to fill)
— 2 cloves garlic
1. Beat 2 eggs with cream, herbs and a pinch of salt.
2. Grease the pan and reheat. Bake the omelet on it (see. Step 1)
3. Cool it, spread a little mayonnaise, roll tube and cut into small pieces.
4. The meat cut into pieces a la carte, discourage and grease mixture (salt, pepper, garlic). For each piece of meat put a piece of omelet, roll roll.
5. greased baking dish, put the meat rolls. In the tape — the potatoes, cut into circles.
6. Put in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
7. After 20 minutes, get out of the oven, pour the cream and bake put back (another 30 minutes).
8. Mix 2 tbsp. tablespoons softened butter 2 cloves of garlic and dill.
9. Before serving, pour the pudding flavored garlic-dill butter.