Chicken — 750 g
Wheat flour 0.25 Cup
Green onion — 3 PCs.
Garlic — 2 cloves
Dijon mustard — 2 tbsp
The chicken egg — 1 PC.
Chili pepper ground — 1 tsp
Sea salt — 0.5 tsp.
The freshly ground pepper — 0.5 tsp.
Mozzarella cheese — 120 g
Vegetable oil — 0.5 Cup
Butter melted — 0.25 Cup
Chili sauce — 0,35 Cup
The ground almonds — 1 Cup
1. Lay slices of chicken, green onion, garlic, egg, mustard, flour, ground chili, salt and pepper in a blender.
2. Whisk minced to a paste consistency.
3. Cut the mozzarella into 36 smaller cubes. Pour the ground almond/breadcrumbs in a small bowl.
4. Moisten hands with water, take a tablespoon of stuffing and put it on the palm.
5. In the center for the future of the meat ball place a cube of mozzarella.
6. Close up the cheese stuffing and shape into a meatball, he need not be perfectly circular.
7. Put your «imperfect ball» to the batter and cover it completely.
8. Form a smooth ball with your hands, repeat with the rest the same. Will get 30-36 stuff.
9. Preheat vegetable oil (coconut) in a deep wok over medium heat to 190 C. Fry 10-12 meat balls at a time for 3-4 minutes. Put them on a paper towel so that excess oil is absorbed. Or bake them in the oven for 10 minutes at 220 degrees, then reduce the temperature to 190 and cook for another 20 minutes until Golden brown.
10. Mix melted butter with chili sauce in a small saucepan, bring to boil at medium heat, stirring constantly. Once meat balls are ready, pour the hot sauce into the container with them, to mix.
11. Serve immediately and enjoy.