Flour — 150 g
Water — 100 g
Sunflower oil — 4 tbsp
Soda — 0.5 tsp.
The baking powder — 0.5 tsp.
Sugar — 100 g
Cocoa powder — 1 tbsp
1. To the flour add the sugar, baking soda, baking powder and mix. Then pour water, stir and add the vegetable oil. Knead until smooth.
2. Share the dough into two parts. In one add cocoa powder and again mix well.
3. Put in the form of parts, alternating dark and white dough.
4. At the top I walked a little with a spoon to remove the clear boundary crossings.
5. Bake for 30 minutes at a temperature of 180 C.