Ingredients (8-10 servings):
Chicken fillet boiled — 500 g
Boiled eggs – 4 PCs.
Kiwi — 2-3 PCs.
Apple — 1-2 PCs.
The boiled carrots — 1-2 PCs.
Mayonnaise — 250 g
Garlic — 1-2 cloves
Salt, pepper — to taste
1. In mayonnaise press out the garlic through Chesnokovka and stir well.
2. In the centre of a large dish to put a glass or jar. I used a can of green peas Around it… layers put the prepared ingredients:
1st layer: boiled sliced chicken breast. Add salt and pepper to taste
2 layer: kiwi, diced. A layer of mayonnaise with garlic.
3 layer: egg Whites grated on a coarse grater. Mayonnaise.
4th layer: Boiled carrots on a coarse grater. A thin layer of mayonnaise.
5th layer: grated Apple on a coarse grater (you can sprinkle with lemon juice, not to dark)
3. The top and sides of salad coated with mayonnaise.
4. The yolks of eggs rubbed on a fine grater and sprinkle over the salad.
5. Leave the salad for impregnation in the fridge for at least an hour. Then gently remove the jar and the top of the salad, garnish with kiwi slices.