Chicken liver – 800 g
Carrots – 3 PCs.
Onions – 3 PCs.
Fresh cucumber – 1 PC.
Sour cream – 200 g
Homemade mayonnaise – 150 g
Garlic – 0,5 head
Dill – 1 bunch
Wheat flour – 3 tbsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Bay leaf – 3 PCs.
Egg – 3 PCs.
1. To begin, peel the carrots and rinse them (I have the carrots are small, so take 5 PCs, if take medium size, three will suffice).
2. Purified carrot grate on a coarse grater.
3. Onions also clean and chop finely.
4. Then fry the carrot and onion in vegetable oil until slightly Golden.
5. Turn off the heat, leave to sauté the Bay leaf, cover with a lid. Let thoroughly impregnated with the aroma of spices! Cool.
6. Wash the liver under running water, allow to drain fluid. Then cut the veins.
7. Grind using a blender. Add the flour, eggs, 2 tbsp sour cream and salt. The dough should get as pancakes,allowed a little bit thicker.
8. On a heated and oiled pan bake cakes (it is the most long and elaborate process, because trying to get the straight edges).
9. The pan 22 cm I got 8 cakes. Give them time to cool completely.
10. Meanwhile, mix sour cream, mayonnaise, chopped herbs and garlic.
11. Collect our cake: the First cake is the sour cream-mayonnaise sauce (~1.5 tbsp).
12. Then fried onions and carrots (if a lot of vegetable oil, I recommend pre-press roasted vegetables). Then again the cake.
13. And spread the cucumber sauce (pre-grate it on a coarse grater). So we alternate the filling.
14. Turns out like a cake, decorate at will and on imagination.