200 g salted salmon
40-50 g of olives
60 g of cheese
1-2 tbsp red caviar
1. Cook hard-boiled eggs, separate the whites from the yolks and grate on a medium grater.
2. Salmon cut into small slices.
3. Orange peeled and fibers and cut the pulp into cubes.
4. Rub cheese on a small grater.
5. Olives cut into rings.
6. Salad spread layers.
7. The first layer is half of the protein, mixed with mayonnaise.
8. Next, put the egg yolks, salt, pepper to taste and coat with a little mayonnaise.
9. The third layer spread half of the salmon and coat with mayonnaise.
10. Then the olives and the remainder of the salmon.
11. Then we put the cheese and a little mayonnaise.
12. Next put a layer of oranges, and over the remaining proteins mixed with mayonnaise.
13. Salad garnish with eggs and olives, and in the center put the half quail eggs.
14. Ready salad «Pearl» refrigerate pre-wrapped with cling film and allow to infuse for a few hours.