Olive oil for frying — 2 tablespoons. l.
Onions — 1 pc.
Minced beef — 0.5 kg
Tomato — 2 pcs.
Garlic — 2 cloves
Tomato paste or tomato sauce — 250-300 g
Italian herbs — 1-2 hours. L.
Salt to taste
in the cheese filling:
Mozzarella cheese — 250 g
Ricotta Cheese — 100 g
Philadelphia cheese with herbs — 200g
Parmesan — 50 g
Egg — 1 pc.
Strips for lasagna — 7-8 pcs.
Olive oil for lasagna — 4 tbsp. l.
1. Filling meat: onion peel and cut into cubes.
2. Fry in a pan until soft. Add the ground beef to the onions and fry for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
3. We grind the garlic and add to our zazharki. Then add the tomato paste or tomato sauce, Italian seasoning herbs, salt, sugar to taste. Tomato clean peel and cut into cubes. Add to meat. Bates fire and simmer the meat over medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
4. Cheese Filling: Cheese Ricotta, Parmesan and half the mozzarella — all rub on a small grater. Adding Philadelphia cheese with herbs and egg. Mix thoroughly. Plates of lasagna to cook in boiling water with the addition of olive oil until soft.
5. The plates are thoroughly lubricated on both sides. The molds lay the parchment and grease. We spread a plate of lasagna in a barrel. One, two plates will cut into squares.
6. The box lay on the bottom of the barrel. Further — 1 tablespoon minced.
7. Next, the square of the plate and one tablespoon of the cheese filling, again from square plates and then minced.
8. On top, you can add 1 ch. L. paste or tomato sauce, remaining mozzarella cut into 6 circles and lay on top of the barrel.