Large layers of lasagna — 12 PCs.
Minced meat — 300 g
Cabbage — 300 g
Onions — 2 PCs.
Cheese (sharp) — 50 g
Tomato paste — 6 tbsp
Salt, pepper — to taste
1. Layers of lasagna boil until semi tender in salted water and place in a colander.
2. Meat fry in oil with tomato paste.
3. Finely chop the cabbage, onion and fry in vegetable oil.
4. In a greased form put layers of lasagna, shifting them alternately meat and cabbage.
5. Sprinkle the lasagna with grated cheese and bake in the oven for 15-20 min.