Kimchis on a chocolate base
Dark chocolate — 150 g
Butter — 150 g
Sugar — 1+1/3 cups
Chicken eggs — 3 PCs.
Flour — 3/4 tbsp.
Cocoa — 1 tbsp (with top)
for the cheese part:
Cream cheese (I took «Philadelphia») — 500 g
Spreadable cheese (5%) — 250 g
Sour cream — 2 jars (200 g each)
Sugar — 1 tbsp.
Chicken eggs — 4 PCs.
Instant pudding «Vanilla chocolate chip»(*) — 1 packet (80 g)
To decorate 50 g of bitter chocolate
Need naziemna form 26 cm
Prepare the brownies.
1. Melt the chocolate and butter
2. Add the eggs and sugar. Mix well.
3. Add the cocoa and flour. Stir until a homogeneous mass.
4. Pour into mold and place in a pre heated to 180 degrees oven for 10-12 min.
5. Remove from the oven and reduce the oven temperature to 140 gr.
Meanwhile prepare the cheese mass.
1. Mix all products (reserve 2 tablespoons of sour cream to decorate) until a homogeneous mass. Better to do it with a mixer, but in any case not beat and did not interfere.
2. Carefully (preferably with a spoon) to spread the cottage cheese mixture to the chocolate
3. Put in the oven for 1 hour 10 min.
Down the oven, definitely, put a pan with boiling water to make the moisture.
4. Take out of the oven. Allow to cool and set overnight in the fridge.
Melt the chocolate and mix it with 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
If you have no «Instant pudding», replace it with 70 grams of corn starch + 3 packs of vanilla sugar.