Wheat flour – 315 g
Sugar – 150 g
Estimate – 120 ml
Butter – 200 g
Vanilla sugar – 10 g
Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1/4 tsp
Dry yeast – 5 g
1. To prepare Katy in a little water (1-2 tbsp) to dissolve dry yeast, leave for 5-10 minutes.
2. In a bowl, mix the flour, yeast, and salt. Add sour cream, 115g softened butter and knead soft, not stick to hands the dough.
3. Form the dough into a ball, wrapped up in cling film and refrigerate for 5 hours (can be overnight).
4. To prepare the filling.
For this beat 85 g butter, softened 150 g sugar, add vanilla sugar, beat again. Should get a lush white mass. Then add 105 g flour, baking powder and RUB hands until not formed until the butter-flour crumbs.
Remove 15-20 minutes in the refrigerator.
5. To get the dough out of the fridge, give it a little to warm at room temperature and then divide into 2 parts.
6. The filling is also split into two parts.
7. Each piece of dough roll it out into an arbitrary rectangle from the top surface to evenly distribute 12 the rest of the filling on one rectangle, 12 the rest of the filling on the other rectangle, stepping back a couple of inches from the edge.
8. Roll the rectangles into a log, flatten it a bit with his palms and cut into small trapezoid.
9. The surface of each product to coat the egg.
10. Bake on baking sheet at 180–190C prior to the acquisition of Golden hue.