Julienne of chicken with mushrooms
Chicken — 250 g
Mushrooms — 250 g
Onions — 3 PCs.
Cheese — 150 g
Sour cream 130 ml
Flour — 2 tbsp
Salt — to taste
Pepper — to taste
1. Cooking of any Julien begins with mushrooms. Traditionally it is considered that the need for such a recipe, all the ingredients are cut into sticks. But if you do not succeed, then do not worry.
2. Wash the mushrooms, or any mushrooms that you have, and after you cut them. Immediately sent to be fried in vegetable oil in a frying pan and after a tedious chopped onion and also put it in the pan. Mix everything together and fry until medium heat.
3. Further, in the pan you need to put chicken, which is simply cut in small pieces.
4. Chicken should be boiled in advance. But can it cook and once during cooking Julien. Then consider that it to cook just about twenty minutes and after it will become just a rubber. Next, place the chicken in the pan and after season it with salt and pepper and seasonings. Next you just need to pour the sour cream dressing. On a separate pan fry the flour, be sure to dry the pan.
5. Next, gradually pour liquid sour cream or cream. Mix all and pour this mixture, which must be no lumps in the pan to the chicken and mushrooms. Stir everything again and you’re almost ready Julien himself.
6. Next, spread the filling on the cake and also as molds to use and cocottes. After all and sprinkle with grated cheese and don’t regret it, and in order that you have the crust turned out delicious, fragrant and soft, you can mix the cheese with sour cream.
7. Then put everything in the oven and bake for about half an hour at a temperature of 180 degrees. The dish is served a La carte and nearby definitely put a fresh vegetable salad.