Juice of red currants
red currant (net weight berries) — 250-300 g,
water — 1 liter,
sugar — 100-120 g (4-5 tablespoons)
1. In a bowl, pour cold water, put currants and wash the berries, if necessary, changing the water several times.
Fold in the currants in a colander, give well fluid to drain, then gently remove the berries from the brush.
To put the currants in a clean bowl and lightly crush berries with a fork or spoon.
2. Then RUB through a sieve, pressing the berries juice.
3. In a saucepan put the berry cake and pour 1 liter of water.
4. Bring to a boil over medium heat, reduce heat to minimum and cook for about 5-7 minutes after boiling. At the end of cooking add sugar, to taste, and mix well.
5. The pan with the juice cover and let stand for about 30 minutes.
Then strain the juice through a sieve and soak berry cake.
6. Pour the juice into a jug and allow to cool to room temperature.
Then combine the juice with the previously pressed juice, mix well and refrigerate before serving.