Chicken eggs — 3 PCs.
Sugar — 160 g + 200 g
Flour — 130 g
Baking powder — 1 tsp
Orange — 1 PC.
Gelatin — 20 g
Water is 3.5 V.
Banana — 3-4 PCs.
Sour cream — 500 g
1. Three eggs, whipped in a solid foam.
2. A thin stream add 160 g of sugar, continuing to whisk until sugar is dissolved. In a container with the mixture sift 130 g flour 1 tsp baking powder and mix gently from bottom to top so that the egg foam is not settled.
3. Bake 30 minutes in preheated oven at a temperature of 160 degrees. Readiness check with a toothpick. The finished cake should spring back when lightly pressed. The finished cake can be left for a few hours to get rid of egg smell.
4. To prepare jelly. Dissolve 20 g of gelatin in 0.5 tbsp. of cold water. 3 cups of water to boil with 200 g of sugar. Meanwhile, grate the zest from the orange and squeeze the juice out of it. In boiling water add the zest, reduce the heat, add the gelatin and juice, bring to a boil, but do not boil. Strain the finished jelly.
5. At the bottom of the form for the cake put a layer of bananas, pour the jelly and place in the cold to harden.
6. The remaining jelly mix with 500 g of sour cream.
7. In the form put layers pieces of sponge cake and bananas.
8. Each layer of sponge cake and bananas, pour the sour cream jelly cream. Put the cake in the fridge for 5-6 hours to harden.
9. To extract the cake from the form to place it in the baking pan for 30 seconds in hot water, then turn shape on a plate.
10. The cake is well soaked, has a soft jelly texture and a subtle banana-citrus taste. Besides, it is made from ingredients that are always at hand.