Preparation time: 30 minutes
Ingredients for 1 serving:
Onions — 1 head
Chicken fillet — 300 g
Figure — 1/2 cup
Egg chicken — 3 pieces.
Soy sauce — 6 tablespoons. l.
Sugar — 2 tbsp. l.
1. Onion peel and cut into thin half-rings. On medium heat, heat the pan and pour into it six tablespoons of soy sauce.
2. As soon as the soy sauce begins to boil, throw in a frying pan the onion half-rings, and sprinkle with sugar. Cook, stirring occasionally, two or three minutes.
3. Meanwhile, cut chicken into small pieces — much grind the meat is not necessary, ready slices should stay juicy and thick.
4. Put the chicken in the pan and mix with the sauce. When the meat turns white with one hand, gently turn the slices and put out a couple of minutes. Chicken is preparing amazingly fast: a maximum of three to four minutes.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk with a fork or whisk the egg quickly into a homogeneous mixture. Add the salt is not necessary — the soy sauce, which is stewed meat, and so enough Solon.
6. Pour the egg mixture into the pan, trying to evenly coat all the meat. Cover the pan with a lid and cook an omelet three or four minutes, without disturbing, until eggs are not properly grasp.
7. Green onions chop. On a serving plate lay heaped warm rice, steamed. On top of the rice gently lay omelet — for convenience it can be divided into triangular segments shovel. Sprinkle with chopped green onions oyakodon — and serve hot.