Chocolate — 150 g
Cocoa powder — 0.5 cups
Milk — 2 cups
Salt — a pinch
Granulated sugar — 0.75 cups
Egg yolk — 4 pcs.
1. In saucepan, whisk the cocoa with 1 cup of milk and a pinch of salt.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil and pour into a bowl with the finely smashed chocolate, stir until smooth.
3. Using the same pan, heat 1 bowls. milk with sugar, cook until the sugar dissolves.
4. Beat the egg yolks and pour a thin stream of milk and sugar, mix well.
5. Return the egg yolks with the milk back into the pot, cook on low heat, stirring constantly until thick consistency on a wooden spoon.
6. Add the custard into the chocolate mixture through a sieve.
7. Mix well and put the container in a bowl with plenty of ice and stir until cool. Then cover and leave in the fridge to cool.
8. Pour the chocolate mixture into the freezer, and cook according to the instructions.
9. The finished ice cream store in an airtight container in the freezer.
10. Before serving, give the ice cream a little melted.