Barfi is an Indian dessert, which is essentially milk Fudge. He is very sweet, but perfect for tea. There are a great many recipes for its preparation: the sesame burfi, banana, with nuts, with Indian spices.
Butter — 200 g
Sugar — 200 g
Vanilla sugar — 1 packet
Cream 35% (or homemade sour cream) — 225 ml
Dry milk (no herbal supplements, and fat content of not less than 25%) — 450 g
A little roasted cashews for decoration
1.To connect capacity in butter, sugar (including vanilla) and put it on the fire. Do not use only cookware with Teflon coating, because in the end, maybe it won’t work.
Cook, stirring, until the sugar is completely dissolved. Should get a homogeneous mass.
2. Add the cream, bring to the boil and cook for another 5 minutes. Pour into a bowl and allow to cool to a warm state.
3. Prepare a rectangular container with sides, zastelil it with foil, greased with butter, frozen to bury could easily get out of shape.
4. To the cooled mixture add dry milk (you can first half, and the rest is in the process of whipping) and mix for several minutes until, until the mixture thickens and the whisk will already be hard.
5. Shift this mixture into a container. As seen in the photo, it should not spread.
Wet your hand to smooth the surface of burfi.
Knife to carefully lay out the bands, which will cut the frozen burfi, and in the center of each square push cashews.
6. Refrigerate at least 6 hours (preferably more).
7. Frozen burfi to get out of shape, pulling the tape, and cut with a knife along the planned lines.
Storing these sweets have in the fridge. But at room temperature they should not spread.