Hot bread soaked in garlic and covered with cheese — a great addition to soup or main dish. In addition, this bread is initially cut into small pieces, great for a football match! In the family circle or in the noisy company of appetizing snack will not leave you indifferent!
Green onions — 1 bunch
Butter — 100 g
The fresh parsley — 1 bunch
Cheddar — 500 g
Bread — 1 loaf
Garlic — 2 cloves
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Shots thick baking sheet with foil (or two layers of thin foil), brush with oil and set aside. Finely chop onion, parsley and garlic.
2. Then melt the butter and mix with greens.
3. Slice the bread cubes.
4. Pour the chopped bread-and-butter with herbs; the oil should flow into the slots and soak the bread from the inside.
5. Try to evenly distribute the oil.
6. Wrap the bread in foil and place in the oven for 10 minutes.
7. After 10 minutes remove the bread from the oven, unwrap the foil and sprinkle the bread with grated on a grater cheddar. Try to distribute the slices of cheese so that they were in the slits of the bread.
8. Put the bread in the oven for 15 minutes to melt the cheese.
9. Let the finished bread to cool and then sprinkle chopped parsley on top.