Hot dog «Canoeing»
— Long sausages in natural casing
— Dill and parsley
— Grainy mustard
— salt pepper
1. baguette cut bottom. Pull most of the pulp. The bottom fluff grainy mustard. Canoeing ready.
2. Chop the vegetables and mix in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix them with the grated cheese.
3. Firmly put cheese and vegetable mixture in a canoe.
4. Canoes and sausage (there are 2 dogs, but the second for another recipe) put in a baking dish and send it in the oven for 20 minutes (at about 150-200 degrees). You need to prick the sausages with a fork in several places, so it does not burst when baking.
5. After 20 minutes to get everything, sausage put in canoes and sprinkle with grated cheese.
6. And now bake again until the cheese browns yet.
Instead, you can use different mustard sauces to vegetables, you can add mushrooms, pickled cucumbers and all that will allow you to your imagination.