Very tasty and healthy chicken dish is perfect for a hearty lunch and dinner, diet, and even for the holiday feast.
- 4 chicken fillets, about 200 g each
- 2 tbsp liquid honey
- 2 lemons
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Mix honey, olive oil, salt, pepper, juice and grated zest of two lemons.
- Put the chicken in a baking dish, pour on top of Limni honey mixture evenly distributed over the chicken.
- Put the form in the preheated 180 degree oven and bake, basting occasionally with marinade on top, about 30-35 minutes until the filet is golden brown and the sauce has evaporated almost completely.
- Take out finished breast from the oven and allowed to cool.
- Cut and serve with lemon wedges.