Homemade Gravlax (salted salmon) with dill sauce and mustard
Salmon fillet (without bones) — 2 pieces (each about 400 g)
Salt — 4 tbsp
Sugar — 2 tbsp
Juniper berries — 1 tsp
Mustard seeds — 1 tsp
Dill — 3 beam
Mint — 1 bunch
The juice of half a lemon
Dijon mustard — 2 tbsp
Wine vinegar (white) — 2 tbsp
Sour cream — 1 tbsp
Olive oil — 3 tsp
Dill — 1-2 tsp.
Honey — 1-2 tbsp
A pinch of salt and pepper
1. In a mortar, mix salt, sugar, pepper, juniper, mustard and rastolita all.
2. Wipe with paper towels salmon fillet and roll in a mixture of spices.
3. Close the dill and mint, squeeze lemon juice and drizzle olive oil.
4. Lay the fillets on each other, wrap in plastic wrap, place in the casserole dish, squeeze the fish with something heavy, like a mortar and put the dish in the refrigerator for 42 hours.
5. Peel, rinse fillets and slice with a sharp knife. Combine all ingredients for sauce and serve it with fish.