● 200 grams of milk
● 200 gr sugar ( or powder)
● 20 g butter
1. Mix all ingredients in a saucepan (preferably with high sides,because the weight will be much foaming).
2. On low heat bring to the boil
3. When it comes to a boil prolonged fire and cook (cook) all exactly 10 minutes !!! Will be very hard to foam.
4. After 10 minutes, the weight will be very liquid! Do not worry-it should be!!
5. Gradually thickens when cold.
6. Pour into a jar and refrigerate. After a few hours it will thicken
7. The homemade condensed milk in just 15 minutes. Very,very tasty work! Smell and color are not worse than in the store! And do very quickly.