Homemade cheese crackers
Hard cheese (like Cheddar) – 220 g
Butter – 4 tbsp
Flour – 1 tbsp.
Water – 2 tbsp
Salt – 3/4 tsp
1. RUB cheese on a small grater.
2. In a blender, put the grated cheese, butter room temperature, flour, salt and grind into fine crumbs. Then add the water and whisk again until smooth dough.
3. The finished dough wrap in plastic wrap and send in the fridge for thirty minutes.
4. Chilled dough roll out thinly, cut into small pieces and spread on a baking sheet, with parchment paper.
5. Bake the crackers in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.