Minced meat or chicken — 500 g
Green onions — 2-3 stalk
Egg — 1 pc.
A fresh loaf — 2 slices
Milk — 2 tbsp. l.
Flour — 200 g
Parsley, dill — to taste
Salt — to taste
Ground black pepper — to taste
1. In a deep bowl, crumble the white bread without crust and mash with a fork in warm milk.
2. Chop the green onions, dill and parsley, add to the bowl. On a bed of sodden bread and greens put minced meat, drive an egg.
3. Top poperchit.Tschatelno salt and mix all ingredients.
4. Wet hands form a lush burgers. Sprinkle / roll in flour, prepared for frying.
5. Fry the patties in a deep frying pan: pour a little oil, a good warm up, arrange the cutlets and fry on both sides until brown, turning occasionally, no more than 7 minutes. Then hold the meatballs 5 minutes under the lid. The final stage — quickly browned on both sides.
6. Hot patties cottages serve immediately to the table. As a side dish fit crumbly buckwheat and potatoes in any form, boiled rice and pasta, fresh / steamed / baked vegetables.