Rich in fiber salad with the most useful and delicate fish – tuna.
You will need:
170 g tuna in its own juice or oil (to taste)
3-4 large leaves of lettuce
2 small tomatoes
240 g sweet corn
170 g black olives pitted
olive oil and salt to taste
How to prepare:
1. Rinse the lettuce and Pat dry with paper towel.
2. Drain the liquid from the tuna and chop the fish with a fork. Place the fish in a salad bowl.
3. Wash, Pat dry and slice the tomatoes. Add the tomatoes to the bowl with the tuna, salt and stir.
4. Slice the lettuce into strips. Add it to the salad bowl.
5. Drain liquid from corn and also add the corn in a salad bowl.
6. Drain the liquid from the olives and cut them into circles. Add the olives in the salad bowl.