-butter — 100 g
-sour cream — 200 g
-sugar 0.75 cups
-vanilla sugar — 1 tablespoon
-eggs — 2 PCs
-flour — ~3.5 Cup
-baking powder — 1.5 teaspoons
1. Sift flour and combine with baking powder.
2. Beat eggs with sugar using a whisk. Add softened butter and mix.
3. Add sour cream and mix well again. Gradually pour in the egg-sour cream flour with baking powder and knead soft dough uncool.
4. The dough when the dough sticks to hands. Enter in the dough with enough flour so dough can form a ball, well dust the dough with flour on all sides and place in plastic bag.
5. The dough is put into the refrigerator for 2-3 hours. Chilled ready roll out the dough on a floured table into the formation, thickness, ~4-8 mm and cut the mold (dip cutter into flour) or a glass cookies.
6. If there is no cookie cutter, you can cut the seam on the rhombs or squares.
7. To dip the cookies in the sugar mixture with poppy or after baking, sprinkle with powdered sugar, as you like.
8. To lay out the biscuits on a dry baking sheet.Bake for ~15-20 minutes at a temperature of ~180°C (baking time depends on thickness of cookies). I baked it in AG at 205 degrees speed half of the time average and and half high. Time 10-13 min.