Flour — 270g
Soda — 1 tsp
Salt — a pinch
Chicken eggs — 2 PCs.
Cane sugar — 100 g
Butter — 125 g
Cane syrup — 100 g
Heavy cream — 100 ml
Milk — 150 ml
Spice (1 tsp cinnamon, 2/3 tsp. nutmeg,1/4 tsp cardamom,1/2 tsp ginger)
1. Beat the eggs with the sugar until fluffy foam. Add syrup and stir. Add the melted butter, milk and cream, mix well.
2. Dry ingredients mix with spices (sift the flour). Add to the dough. Add the zest and mix well. Sort forms (better to take 3 to 18 cm).
3. Bake at 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
4. For the cream whisk together 300 g Philadelphia with 250 g mascarpone, adding heavy cream. The cream needs to increase in size, but does not become liquid. It takes me 150-250 ml.
5. The powdered sugar added to taste.
Each biscuit to coat with cream. Decorate according to your taste.