Wheat flour — 400 g (2.5 cups)
Chicken eggs — 2 PCs.
Butter — 200 g
Honey — 4 tbsp
Sugar — 2/3 Cup
The baking powder — 1/2 tsp
1. Peel the ginger and grate on a fine grater. Whip butter with sugar until white.
2. Add honey. Beat again. Eggs to drive after you mix the butter, sugar and honey. By the way, if instead of butter to take the margarine mixture may start to exfoliate. Then add the ginger.
3. Flour mixed with a pinch of salt and baking powder. Sift into a bowl with the butter mixture and knead the dough.
4. The dough cover with plastic wrap or a plate and place in the fridge for 2 hours.
5. Before baking the dough to get, take a spoon and form balls. Roll the balls in sugar and place on a baking pan, covered with parchment or baking paper. Slightly flatten it.
6. Bake in pre-heated to 180 degrees oven for 10-15 minutes on baking paper or tracing paper greased with butter.